Singer-songwriter Steve Moakler is releasing a brand new record that features some his most personal tracks yet.
Due out March 17, Steel Town is the fourth album from the young talent. His previously released songs, "Suitcase" and "Love Drunk" are on featured the new record. Moakler co-wrote all but one song on the album and you'll also see songwriting credits by Thomas Rhett, Casey Beathard and Luke Laird who also produced the project.
"Looking back and being in the moment can seem like contradictory things, but I think they make each other sweeter somehow," Moakler says in a release. "That tension is what this record Steel Town is about. It's the most personal record I've made, and even though it's my fourth album, it feels like Chapter One in my story."
Many of the songs on this album reflect personal stories for Moakler. "Siddle's Saloon" is a song he penned with Barry Dean about his grandfather's bar. "Wheels" is another incredibly personal song about returning to your hometown after being gone for a while.
Steel Town will be available for pre-sale beginning on Feb. 17. Moakler is also currently on tour through August, with dates set across the U.S. through this summer. Fans can see a full list of tour dates on his official website.
Steve Moakler's Steel Town Track Listing:
1. "Steel Town" (Steve Moakler / Casey Beathard)
2. "Suitcase" (Barry Dean / Luke Laird / Thomas Rhett)
3. "Jealous Girl" (Steve Moakler / Daniel Tashian)
4. "Summer Without Her" (Steve Moakler / Sarah Buxton)
5. "Love Drunk" (Steve Moakler / Cary Barlowe / Gordie Sampson)
6. "Hearts Don't Break That Way" (Steve Moakler / Marshall Altman / Barry Dean)
7. "Wheels" (Steve Moakler / Gordie Sampson / Caitlyn Smith)
8. "Siddle's Saloon" (Steve Moakler / Barry Dean)
9. "School" (Steve Moakler / Andy Albert / Dave Berg)
10. "Just Long Enough" (Steve Moakler / Barry Dean / Luke Laird)
11. "Gold" (Steve Moakler / Chad Cates)