Mickey Guyton will release her full-length debut album Remember Her Name on Sept. 24. The album, which features 16 songs (15 co-written by Guyton), follows Guyton's critically acclaimed EP Bridges, featuring the Grammy-nominated "Black Like Me."
Guyton says the album is a collection of songs inspired by the last ten years she's spent in Music City.
"Remember Her Name is a culmination of the last ten years of my life in Nashville," Guyton says in a press release. "This album is the closing of a chapter. All those years ago, I set out to create music that would make people feel self-empowered, loved, and comfortable with being themselves and this album holds true to all of that. I hope everyone who listens finds something that connects and speaks to them."
Read More: The 5 Best Mickey Guyton Songs, So Far
Earlier this year, Guyton co-hosted the 56th Academy of Country Music Awards with Keith Urban.
At the 2021 Grammy Awards, Guyton made history as the first Black solo female artist to earn a Grammy nomination in a country music category
Remember Her Name is available for pre-order here.
'Remember Her Name' Track List:
- Remember Her Name (Mickey Guyton, Parker Welling, Blake Hubbard, Jarrod Ingram)
- All American (Mickey Guyton, Victoria Banks, Emma-Lee, Karen Kosowski)
- Different (Mickey Guyton, Emma-Lee, Karen Kosowski)
- Love My Hair (Mickey Guyton, Anna Krantz)
- Lay It On Me (Mickey Guyton, Jaden Michaels, Gavin Slate)
- Higher (Mickey Guyton, Nathan Chapman, Fraser Churchill, Preston Glass, Narada Walden)
- Dancing In The Living Room (Mickey Guyton, Karen Kosowski, Victoria Banks, Emma-Lee)
- Do You Really Wanna Know (Mickey Guyton, Melissa Fuller, Andy Skib)
- Black Like Me (Mickey Guyton, Emma Davidson-Dillon, Fraser Churchill, Nathan Chapman)
- Words (Mickey Guyton, Abbey Cone, David Kalmusky)
- What Are You Gonna Tell Her? (Mickey Guyton, Karen Kosowski, Victoria Banks, Emma-Lee)
- Smoke (Mickey Guyton, Nathan Chapman, Balewa Muhammad)
- Rosé (Mickey Guyton, Karen Kosowski, Victoria Banks)
- Indigo (Mickey Guyton, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz, Mozella)
- If I Were A Boy (Toby Gad, Brittany Jean Carlson)
- Better Than You Left Me (Fly Higher Version) (Mickey Guyton, Nathan Chapman, Jennifer Hanson, Jenn Schott) Produced by Johnny Simmen