Editor's Note: Products featured on Wide Open Country are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Wreaths are so underrated. Seriously, putting a new holiday or seasonal wreath on the front door every few months feels kind of therapeutic. Don't believe me? Get yourself a wreath. September is here, so grab a Halloween wreath just in time for October.
There was once a time when people were only excited over Christmas wreaths, heck, and even only Christmas trees. Halloween trees are a thing now, so it only makes sense that Halloween wreaths are trendy as well. Hop on the bandwagon and find (or make) your own spooky wreath.
Guests will love your wreath.
Wreaths for Spooky Season
1. Valery Madelyn Pre-Lit 24 Inch Creepy Halloween Wreath with String Lights for Front Door, Golden Skull, Faux Flowers and Wood Sign for Outdoor/Home/Window Decorations
Step up your door decor with this skeleton wreath. "Enter if you dare" adds some spook to your home! When your Halloween party guests arrive, they will fall in love with the skull wreath.
The black leaves are spooky and pretty.
2. Valery Madelyn 20 inch Pre-Lit Happy Halloween Wreath for Front Door, Naughty Treat-or-Trick Shatterproof Halloween Ornaments, Halloween Lights with Remote and Timer
If Halloween pumpkins are your jam, consider this door wreath. If you carve Jack-o'-lanterns each year, the front porch is probably going to have plenty of pumpkins, but honestly, you just can't have enough pumpkins.
The pumpkin wreath is available for $55 on Amazon. The mini pumpkin ornaments are too cute!
3. Halloween Swag Wreath Fall Wreath, Halloween Swag Wreath for Front Door, Halloween Spider, Mesh and Ribbons Boo Swag Wreath, Welcome Door Sign for Farmhouse Patio Garden Festival Decor (20inch)
Keep it budget-friendly with this "boo" wreath. The door decoration is under $30 and is simple yet cute! Young trick-or-treaters will love it.
4. Visbabclub Artificial Halloween Wreath, Creepy Spider Web Bats Wreath Halloween Wreath for Front Door,Window (Black, One Size)
This black wreath is amazing. It doesn't have a lot going on, but this small wreath still packs a punch.
The spider web wreath has bats as well. Get it for $21.
5. Valery Madelyn 24 Inch Pre-Lit Happy Halloween Wreath for Front Door with Witch Hat, Halloween Lights and Pumpkin Decorations?Black and Orange)
This witch wreath is the cutest. It just might be my favorite! I think trick-or-treaters will find it amusing. I'd be surprised if this weren't a bestseller for Valery Madelyn, the creator behind some of the most adorable holiday home decor.
DIY Wreath Supplies
If you have wreath ideas, consider making your own. Get creative, y'all. Think of your favorite Halloween decorations, Halloween movies, and more as your make your own Halloween decor.
If you (or someone else) aren't too big on Halloween wreaths, consider making a fall wreath. Pine cones, burlap, greenery, gourds, maple leaves, and berry wreaths will help you create the perfect wreath for fall.
- Wreath wire
- Glue gun
- Pumpkins for DIY crafting
- Deco Mesh (Halloween colors)
- Halloween ribbon
- Wreath hanger
Visit Walmart for Halloween Costumes and more holiday decorations.