Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Meaty cauliflower with crispy Parmesan, refreshing lemon zest, and fresh parsley makes a side dish so appetizing, it might outshine the rest of dinner.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tbs thinly sliced lemon zest, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Toss cauliflower in olive oil along with smashed garlic, 1 tbs lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes, or until softened, browned, and crispy. Toss once or twice as needed.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on the Parmesan. Return to the oven for another 5 to 10 minutes to darken and make the cheese crunchy.
- Remove from oven, toss with remaining lemon zest and parsley, and enjoy!
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.