Creamy Crab Dip
Make this no-hassle creamy crab dip before your next gathering and have your appetizers on lock.
- 1/2 lb crab meat, no shell (About 12 oz)
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp crab boil spices (Like Old Bay or Zatarain's)
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Crackers or sliced veggies, for dipping
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl or food processor. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Can be made ahead and stored in the fridge until ready to serve, up to one day in advance.
This dip goes fast! Definitely consider doubling it if you plan to have a lot of folks around.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.