Brooks and Dunn will release their first album in over 10 years on April 5 and the duo has revealed more details about the highly-anticipated record. Titled Reboot, the 12-track album pairs the duo with some of country's best contemporary artists, including Luke Combs, Jon Pardi, Ashley McBryde, Kacey Musgraves and more.
The newly released track listing reveals that Cody Johnson will join the duo for their 2003 hit "Red Dirt Road," while Ashley McBryde tackles 1994's "You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone." You can see the full track listing below.
All the album's tracks were produced by Dan Huff, except for "Neon Moon," which was produced by Huff and Kacey Musgraves.
Brooks and Dunn will perform at the Houston Rodeo on Wednesday, Feb. 27. This summer, the duo will perform a string of shows with Reba McEntire at the The Colosseum at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
The duo released their last album, Cowboy Town, in 2007.
'Reboot' Track Listing:
1. "Brand New Man" (with Luke Combs)
2. "Ain't Nothing 'Bout You" (with Brett Young)
3. "My Next Broken Heart" (with Jon Pardi)
4. "Neon Moon" (with Kacey Musgraves)
5. "Lost and Found" (with Tyler Booth)
6. "Hard Workin' Man" (with Brothers Osborne)
7. "You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone" (with Ashley McBryde)
8. "My Maria" (with Thomas Rhett)
9. "Red Dirt Road" (with Cody Johnson)
10. "Boot Scootin' Boogie" (with Midland)
11. "Mama Don't Get Dressed Up for Nothing" (with LANCO)
12. "Believe" (with Kane Brown)
Now Watch: Country's Best Songs About Whiskey
Enjoy all things country?
Don't miss a story! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox.