This recipe was provided in partnership with RecipeLion.
Blue Ribbon Meatloaf
There's nothing more American than a good ol' fashioned meatloaf, and this Blue Ribbon Meatloaf turns pantry ingredients into something incredible.
- 1 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup crushed Saltine crackers
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine meat, tomato juice, crackers, egg, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and cheese. Mix well.
- Press into a loaf pan, or two mini loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour and remove from oven. Let rest for 5-10 minutes. Drain off any fat that's risen and slice to serve.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.