Sure, you'll probably be serving all the Irish classics this St. Patrick's Day - corned beef, cabbage, mashed potatoes, along with some sweet treats (check out some of our favorite St. Patrick's Day dessert recipes), but if you're looking for a few new ideas in the snack department, we've got you covered. Whether you're hosting an event or in charge of bringing a festive snack, we have two easy recipes from Boursin that are sure to be a hit at your St. Paddy's celebration.
Have you ever had the pleasure of enjoying Boursin cheese? A cheese lover myself, I've always been a huge fan. Boursin is a super creamy, flavorful brand of Gournay cheese from Normandy, France that comes in a variety of flavors - I can't get enough of their garlic and fine herbs flavor. Boursin cheese is easy to spread (almost like cream cheese, but even smoother) and is perfect alongside some crusty bread and wine.
Feel the luck of the Irish and celebrate St. Patrick's Day with these festive, easy recipes that you'll want to make for any special occasion. Stock up on your favorite flavors of Boursin cheese, break out the Shamrock Shakes and your leprechaun hat and get ready to devour these savory treats this St. Paddy's Day.
1. Easy Cabbage and Corned Beef Mini Potatoes
- Mini potatoes
- Any flavor of Boursin cheese
- Corned beef
- Bring water to a boil and simmer mini potatoes until fork tender. Slice potatoes in half and place on a serving dish.
- Using a piping bag or small spatula, spread a layer of your favorite Boursin cheese on each potato.
- Top each with a garnish of corned beef and cabbage.
- Serve on your favorite St. Patrick's Day plate alongside a glass of Guinness for the perfect St. Paddy's snack.
2. Boursin-Topped Irish Soda Bread
- Breakfast sausage
- Irish Soda Bread
- Any flavor of Boursin Cheese
- Fresh herbs
- Cook your favorite breakfast sausage and set aside on a festive St. Patrick's Day dish.
- Cook eggs to your liking and place on a dish.
- Slice tomatoes, set aside.
- Slice Irish Soda Bread into bite sized pieces and spread with your favorite flavor of Boursin cheese.
- Top each piece with an extra sprinkling of fresh herbs.
- Enjoy this easy recipe at your St. Paddy's celebration with plenty of Irish cream and green beer to go around!
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.