Travis Tritt is giving fans the chance to hear his greatest hits in a whole new way with a brand new live acoustic album.
A Man and His Guitar -- Live From the Franklin Theatre will be released on Nov. 18. The two-disc release features recordings from a recent unplugged performance at the Franklin Theatre in Franklin, Tenn.
Special guests James Otto and Marty Stuart appear on the set list, which also features covers of songs by Waylon Jennings and Gregg Allman. Of course, Tritt fans will be happy to know that most of his chart-topping tracks are also included. From "Country Club" to "T-R-O-U-B-L-E," the hits are all here.
READ MORE: Travis Tritt Shares Memories of Glenn Frey
If you can't wait until the end of November, you can pre-order A Man and His Guitar -- Live From the Franklin Theatre right now through Tritt's official website.
Travis Tritt's A Man and His Guitar -- Live From the Franklin Theatre Track Listing:
1. "It's All About The Money" (Donny Kees, Jody Harris)
2. "Where Corn Don't Grow" (Mark Alan Springer, Roger Murrah)
3. "The Pressure Is On" (Hank Williams, Jr.)
4. "I'm Gonna Be Somebody" (Jill Colucci, Stewart Harris)
5. "Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man" [featuring James Otto] (Kostas)
6. "Country Club" (Catesby Jones, Dennis Lord)
7. "Country Ain't Country" (Carson Chamberlain, Casey Beatherd, Teresa Boaz)
8. "500 Miles Away From Home" (Bobby Bare, Charles Williams, Hedy West)
9. "Here's A Quarter" (Travis Tritt)
10. "Best of Intentions" (Travis Tritt)
11. "Drift Off To Dream" (Travis Tritt, Stewart Harris)
12. "Help Me Hold On" (Travis Tritt, Pat Terry)
1. "Whiskey Ain't Workin'" [featuring Marty Stuart] (Ronny Scaife, Marty Stuart)
2. "Pickin' At It" [with Marty Stuart] (Travis Tritt)
3. "Come And Go Blues" (Gregg Allman)
4. "Anymore" (Travis Tritt, Jill Colucci)
5. "I Walk the Line" (Johnny Cash)
6. "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way" (Waylon Jennings)
7. "A Long Time Ago" (Waylon Jennings, Shel Silverstein)
8. "Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grown Up To Be Cowboys" (Patsy Bruce, Ed Bruce)
9. "Lone Wolf" (Hank Williams, Jr.)
10. "It's A Great Day To Be Alive" (Darrell Scott)
11. "T-R-O-U-B-L-E" (Jerry Chestnut)
12. "Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde" (Walt Aldridge, James LeBlanc)
20 Things All Texans Have Done at Least Once