Traditional Red Sangria
Every friend group needs someone who knows how to make this essential and delicious pitcher drink.
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1/2 apple, cut into chunks
- 1/2 orange, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 lime, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup strawberries, cut into chunks
- Combine wine, apples, oranges, limes, brandy, and orange liqueur in a pitcher. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or even overnight.
- Add strawberries when ready to serve. Serve in glass with ice.
Play around with the citrus and non-citrus fruit combos—there are so many tasty variations! And if you want to try something extra refreshing, add soda water or bubbly wine before serving.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.