Thomas Rhett has just revealed the track listing and release date for his third studio album.
Life Changes will feature 14 tracks, including "Craving You," his recent collaboration with Maren Morris. The record promises to show off Rhett's wide range of musical influences. Along with his more polished, pop-leaning tracks, he'll revisit his roots with a pure country collaboration with father and fellow country singer Rhett Akins.
READ MORE: The 10 Best Thomas Rhett Songs
Rhett will also release his new single "Unforgettable" tomorrow, July 28. His new record Life Changes drops on Sept. 8.
Thomas Rhett's Life Changes Track Listing:
1. "Craving You" ft. Maren Morris (Dave Barnes, Julian Bunetta)
2. "Unforgettable" (Thomas Rhett, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Shane McAnally)
3. "Sixteen" (Thomas Rhett, Sean Douglas, Joe Spargur)
4. "Drink A Little Beer" ft. Rhett Akins (Rhett Akins, Jesse Frasure, Ben Hayslip)
5. "Marry Me" (Thomas Rhett, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Shane McAnally)
6. "Leave Right Now" (Thomas Rhett, Julian Bunetta, Edward Drewett, John Henry Ryan)
7. "Smooth Like The Summer" (Thomas Rhett, Jesse Frasure, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
8. "Life Changes" (Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley)
9. "When You Look Like That" (Jessi Alexander, Matt Dragstrem, David Lee Murphy)
10. "Sweetheart" (Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Sean Douglas, Joe Spargur)
11. "Kiss Me Like A Stranger" (Thomas Rhett, Dave Barnes, Jordan Reynolds)
12. "Renegades" (Thomas Rhett, Julian Bunetta, John Henry Ryan)
13. "Gateway Love" (Thomas Rhett, Sean Douglas, Sam Ellis, Emily Weisband)
14. "Grave" (Chris DeStefano, Hillary Lindsey, Josh Miller)