Strawberry Mango Salsa
This bright salsa is delightfully fruity with a balance of spiciness and sweetness. Grab some chips and dig in, or pile it on a fish, chicken, or pork taco.
- 1 pint strawberries, diced
- 1 large mango, diced (About 1 1/2 to 2 cups, if you're buying pre-diced)
- 1 jalapeño, minced (Remove the seeds if you don't like too much spice)
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Toss well to evenly coat. Serve immediately.
- Unlike most of what we make, we don't recommend keeping leftovers for more than a day or so. The lime juice is pretty harsh on the rest of the fruit and breaks it down.
If the heat is still a bit much even without the jalapeño seeds, try adding a tablespoon of honey.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.