Strawberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake
Making up your own ice cream cake just got easier! This Strawberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake is made with store-bought angel food cake and Blue Bell ice cream.
- 1 angel food cake
- 2 cups Blue Bell Chocolate Chip ice cream
- 1 pint Blue Bell Strawberries & Homemade Vanilla
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate chips
- Thaw the ice cream. Meanwhile slice the angel food cake into three layers.
- On the bottom layer spread 2 cups of the chocolate chip ice cream with a spatula. Top with the middle layer of cake.
- Top the middle layer with the entire container of strawberry & homemade vanilla ice cream.
- Top the cake with the top layer of cake and place in the freezer to harden, about 1 hour.
- Remove the cake from the freezer and frost with the whipped topping. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and decorate with sliced strawberries. Serve.
You can either make your own angel food cake or buy it pre-made in the bakery section of your grocery store. Experiment with your own favorite Blue Bell ice cream flavors!
Perfect PairingWho said that one flavor of ice cream is enough? [embed_recipe id='29643']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.