Spooky Ghost Pizza
Make your halloween dinner extra special with our Spooky Ghost Pizza! Fun and easy to make— even your kids can help out with dinner.
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4-6 black olives
- Preheat your oven to 475ºF.
- Grease a pizza pan or sheet pan with olive oil and shape the dough into a pizza shape. Spread the sauce on the dough and bake until dough is golden, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the cheese into ghost shapes with a paring knife. Cut the olives into spider shapes and use the olives as eyes for the ghosts. Place the cheese and olives on the pizza and bake in oven until cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Serve.
Make your own pizza dough following our recipeHere. You can also use a ghost cookie cutter to cut out the ghosts.
Perfect PairingLove pizza? Our BBQ Chicken Grilled Flatbread Pizza is a winner! [embed_recipe id='16185']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.