Smoked Salmon Dip
Serve this holiday favorite appetizer with bagel chips or crudités and be prepared to stop someone from licking the bowl clean.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs capers
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs minced red onion
- 1/2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 2 tbs dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, capers, lemon juice, red onion, and horseradish in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until blended.
- Add salmon and dill, then pulse until salmon is finely blended. Taste and add salt and pepper (or a dash of hot sauce!) if desired.
- Can be made a few days ahead of time, or served right away.
Not a fan of horseradish, try swapping it for coarse ground mustard.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.