Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This slow cooker spinach and artichoke dip is going to be the highlight of your party! Serve it with crackers or fresh veggies.
- 24 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 14 oz artichoke hearts diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 cup cup Parmesean cheese
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir periodically. Cook on low for 2 - 4 hours. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
This spinach and artichoke dip makes a perfect party food. Keep it in the slow cooker while it is unplugged to make sure the cheese doesn't curdle and it stays warm. You can also serve this dip with raw vegetables like carrots and celery.
Perfect PairingServe this dip with these spicy Dr.Pepper meatballs to make your appetizer spread complete! [embed_recipe id='14267']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.