Slow Cooker Fudge Brownies
Did you know you can make your favorite desserts in the Slow Cooker? You've got to try out our Slow Cooker Fudge Brownies.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- Spray your slow cooker with baking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter until fully melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Add in the sugar, and eggs. Mix into the flour mixture. Stir in the remaining chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture to the slow cooker and cook on low for 3 1/2 hours. Remove cover and cook an additional 30 minutes. Remove the insert from the slow cooker and let cool 2 hours. Turn out and cut into squares.
Loosen the brownies when cooling for easier clean up. These brownies can be kept in a room-temperature container for 2 days.
Perfect PairingLove Chocolate? Serve these Slow Cooker Fudge Brownies with Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bark. [embed_recipe id='18738']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.