Slow Cooker Dark Chocolate Fudge
This musty try recipe will bring you back to those classic old timey candy shoppes of yore, just make sure you've got people to share it with!
- 3 cups bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbs salted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a 4-quart slow cooker. (You can use a 6 quart, it'll just heat faster so keep an eye out.) Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring roughly every 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour in the batter. We'd recommend either a 9x9 or 9x13, depending on how thick you'd like it.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 4 hours (but ideally overnight) before cutting.
Try stirring in 3/4 cup of peanut butter, or 3/4 cup of your favorite nuts or candy for a fun twist. Or if you're feeling really decadent, swirl in some dulce de leche before refrigerating.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.