Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue
After working hard on a romantic dinner, let the slow cooker do the work for dessert with this no hassle chocolate fondue for two.
- 10 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbs butter
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs coffee liqueur (Optional. Can sub for other flavors like bourbon, hazelnut, or orange)
- Combine all ingredients except the vanilla extract and liqueur in the slow cooker. Cover and cook to melt, either on high for 30 minutes or low for about 1 hour. Stir halfway through if your slow cooker runs hot. Whisk to smoothen.
- Whisk in vanilla extract and liqueur.
- Enjoy with fresh fruit, marshmallows, pound cake, or anything else your heart desires!
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.