Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Ziti
This Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Ziti is comfort food at its finest. Delicious chicken dressed in alfredo sauce and tossed in ziti pasta.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb ziti noodles
- 1 head broccoli, chopped small
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan
- To the slow cooker add the chicken, butter, heavy cream, chicken broth, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook on HIGH until chicken is cooked through, about 2 hours .
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred. Add back into the slow cooker. Stir in the ziti, broccoli, and Parmesan and cook until pasta and broccoli is tender, about 25 minutes. Serve.
Cut the chicken into pieces rather than shred it for a bigger bite. This makes a great weeknight meal!
Perfect PairingLove slow cooking? Try our French Onion Soup in the Slow Cooker. [embed_recipe id='19459']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.