Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
This tangy, spicy, savory, creamy dip is the epitome of addictive party snacking. What seems like a big batch will disappear in a flash once the lid's gone.
- 16 oz cream cheese, cut into rough 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lb shredded mozzarella (About 2 cups)
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles (Plus more for garnish)
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup Frank's hot sauce (Plus more for drizzling)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Add all ingredients but the parsley to the bowl of your slow cooker.
- Cook until the cheese is melted, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours on high, or about 3 to 4 hours on low.
- Sprinkle in the parsley and stir it all up. Garnish with hot sauce and more blue cheese crumbles. Serve with chips, mini toasts, or celery. Heck, you could even use a spoon. We won't judge.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.