Sloppy Joe Cups
This fun and easy to scale recipe will satisfy any sloppy joe seeker, whether it's at the dinner table or around the TV on game day.
- 3/4 lb lean ground beef (At least 80%)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (Generally 8-10 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F and lightly grease a muffin pan.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Remove from heat and drain fat.
- Add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and ground mustard. Stir until evenly coated.
- Meanwhile, separate the dough into biscuits. Then, place each one in a muffin spot, pressing down firmly onto the bottoms and sides of the cups.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup of the beef mixture into the biscuits, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 17-20 minutes.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.