Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Make bright and colorful chicken fajitas at home in less than 30 minutes and by getting only one dish dirty with this flavorful sheet pan dinner recipe.
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bellpepper
- 1 poblano pepper (Or green bell pepper)
- 1 onion
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika (Use smoked if you have it)
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander (Optional but tasty)
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and lightly grease a large sheet pan.
- Combine paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, coriander, dried oregano, onion powder, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Thinly slice the chicken, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Then slice the peppers and onion to match. Toss together in a mixing bowl or on the sheet pan, then drizzle on oil and toss. Sprinkle on the seasoning blend then toss.
- Layer chicken on the sheet pan to avoid as much chicken overlap as possible. Then bake until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are soft, about 20 minutes.
- Optional: Wrap some tortillas in foil, then toss in the oven for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from oven and squeeze the lime over it. Toss again then serve warm with your favorite fixings.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.