Scary Bone Breadsticks
Making a pasta meal for Halloween? Make a side of our Scary Bone Breadsticks to enjoy alongside it! Plus its fun and easy to make!
- 1 lb store-bought pizza dough
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into 10 balls and roll each ball into a 8-inch rope, a bit larger on the ends. Using scissors, cut a slit on the ends of each rope to make the ends of the bone.
- Place the breadsticks on the sheet pans 1-inch apart, and brush the breadsticks with the melted butter. Sprinkle with the Parmesan. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 20-22 minutes. Serve with marinara sauce.
The pizza dough is easier to handle when its a room temperature. The bones are done when the bottoms are golden brown.
Perfect PairingLove Halloween treats? Make our Spider Cake Pops. [embed_recipe id='19230']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.