Boozy Red, White, and Blue Slushies
Bust out the blender and and sip this layered boozy slush for every refreshingly patriotic occasion. Or just a Thursday night.
- 3 oz coconut rum, divided
- 3 oz red gatorade
- 3 oz limeade (We like Simply Limeade for its neutral color)
- 3 oz blue gatorade
- Fill the blender about half way with ice, then pour in the gatorade and 1 oz coconut rum. Blend, then pour into the cups. Place the glasses in the freezer to keep them solid while working on the remaining layers.
- Rinse the blender, then fill it about half way with ice. Pour in the limeade and 1 oz coconut rum. Blend, then spoon this onto the red layers, then return the glasses to the freezer.
- Rinse the blender, then fill it about half way with ice. Pour in the blue gatorade and final 1 oz coconut rum. Blend, then spoon over the blue layer.
- Serve with a straw, enjoy with a smile.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.