Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
These simple copycat Red Lobster cheddar biscuits are just as mouthwatering as the originals and take less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 8 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (Finely grated at home will give the best texture.)
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 F and prep a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, Old Bay, and garlic powder. In a measuring cup or separate bowl, whisk together butter and buttermilk.
- Make a well in the flour mix and pour in the buttermilk mixture. Using a spatula, stir until just combined and still moist. Fold in the cheese.
- Scoop batter onto prepared baking sheet in 12 roughly equal dollops. We like to use two spoons to help with this.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the topping. Melt the remaining butter and stir in the parsley and garlic powder. When the biscuits come out of the oven, brush them with the melted butter mix.
- Serve warm and don't expect leftovers!
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.