Pumpkin Chocolate Fudge
This two layer Pumpkin Chocolate Fudge is a sweet treat to enjoy! Just cook this fudge in the microwave, pop it in the fridge, and you're done!
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a square baking pan with parchment or aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt the sweetened condensed milk and the dark chocolate chips, stirring every 30 seconds. Cook until completely melted, about 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Pour chocolate into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Chill in the fridge while preparing the pumpkin layer.
- To make the pumpkin layer, melt the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds. Cook until completely melted, about 1 minute. Stir in the pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and vanilla.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture on top of the chocolate mixture and smooth. Place in the refrigerator and chill until set, about 2 hours or overnight. Cut into pieces and serve.
If you want a marbled look, run a knife in between your layers to mix them slightly. To slice, remove the fudge from the pan and peel away the parchment or foil. Cut into small squares.
Perfect PairingServe this Pumpkin Chocolate Fudge with Slow Cooker Pecan Pie Bars. [embed_recipe id='18649']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.