Pomegranate and Brussels Sprouts Slaw
Easy and vegetarian, this flavor-packed Pomegranate and Brussels Sprouts Slaw can be served as a side to any holiday dinner party.
- 12 brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
For The Dressing
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl combine the brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, pecans, and dried cranberries. Toss.
- In a small bowl combine the tahini, honey, vinegar, oil, mustard, and salt and pepper. Pour onto the salad and toss to coat. Chill 1 hour before serving.
You can find pre-seeded pomegranates in the produce department of your grocery store. Let the dressing sit on the salad for at least an hour, this will make the brussels sprouts tender.
Perfect PairingLooking for another side dish? We love our Celery Baked Stuffing. [embed_recipe id='19609']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.