Pomegranate and Brussels Sprouts Slaw
Easy and vegetarian, this flavor-packed Pomegranate and Brussels Sprouts Slaw can be served as a side to any holiday dinner party.
- 12 brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
For The Dressing
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl combine the brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, pecans, and dried cranberries. Toss.
- In a small bowl combine the tahini, honey, vinegar, oil, mustard, and salt and pepper. Pour onto the salad and toss to coat. Chill 1 hour before serving.
You can find pre-seeded pomegranates in the produce department of your grocery store. Let the dressing sit on the salad for at least an hour, this will make the brussels sprouts tender.