This Bellini recipe has only four ingredients and makes enough for the whole squad so you don't have to play bartender while you enjoy yourself!
- 1 lb peaches, fresh or frozen (Plus extra fresh peaches for garnish, if desired)
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup peach schnapps or other peach liqueur
- 750 ml prosecco
- If using fresh peaches, peel and pit first. Juice the lemon.
- Add the peaches, lemon, and peach liqueur to a blender and purée until smooth. Refrigerate this mix to chill completely.
- When ready to serve, add the Prosecco to peach mix, and enjoy! Alternatively, you can add about 1 part peach mix to an individual glass, then top with 2 to 3 parts Prosecco.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.