Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs
These Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs are made using our easy-peel hard boiled eggs. Learn how to make mess-free deviled eggs.
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup pimento cheese spread
- In a large pot add 1 inch of water and insert a steamer basket. Bring to a boil and add eggs, cover and cook until hard-boiled, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from steamer basket and immediately transfer to a bowl filled with ice water. Let cool for 20 minutes before peeling under cool water.
- Half each egg and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonaise and pimento cheese. Add a scoop into each egg half and serve.
We prefer the steaming method over boiling because it ensures a fast and even cook. If you do not want to cook your own eggs you can always buy boiled eggs in the deli section of your grocery store.
Perfect PairingServe these Deviled Eggs with a slice of Jalapeño and Cheese Bread. [embed_recipe id='16893']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.