Peanut Butter Truffles
If you love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, you are going to go crazy over these super easy Peanut Butter Truffles.
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 8-oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate chips until melted and smooth, about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in the peanut butter and cool to room temperature. Stir in the whipped topping and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- When the mixture is ready, scoop and form into 1-inch balls with your hands. Roll in peanuts and chill. Serve.
If you want a hazelnut truffle, substitute nutella for peanut butter and roll in chopped hazelnuts. Keep the truffles in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Perfect PairingServe these Peanut Butter Truffles as a dessert for Grilled Lamb Chops. [embed_recipe id='18212']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.