Oven Roasted Jalapeño Poppers
Bacon-y, cheesy jalapeño poppers are the definition of crowd pleasing appetizers. Roast some up for your next party, potluck, or brunch.
- 12 jalapenños
- 24 slices bacon (You could try cutting 12 strips in half, using a toothpick to secure them)
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 4 oz pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 3 fresh chives, thinly sliced (Or green onions)
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Cut jalapeños in half length-wise, then remove ribs and seeds.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, pepper jack, and chives.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the jalapeño halves, then wrap each half in bacon. Transfer the prepared jalapeños to the baking sheet. When full, bake until the bacon is fully cooked and crispy, and the peppers are slightly tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
These are incredibly easy to whip up on a grill next time your BBQ party needs some tasty appetizers.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.