No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake
This No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake is a great dessert to serve to guests coming over for dinner. Festive and easy to make, this is the dessert for you.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Tbsp sugar
For the Filling
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a springform pan. Place in the fridge and chill 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the eggnog, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon and beat together.
- In a separate bowl beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into the egg nog mixture until no white streaks are shown. Pour the mixture into the crust and smooth evenly. Chill 2-3 hours until set. Serve.
You can use homemade eggnog or store-bought for this recipe. Serve with lightly sweetened whipped cream.
Perfect PairingLove pie? Try this Sweet Potato Pie. [embed_recipe id='20393']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.