With 7-eleven day just behind us, the convenience store is all about new slurpee flavors and combinations. While you can no longer get a free slurpee, there's still a reason to drive on over to one of your local 7-eleven stores to pick up a slurpee, and this one made with Jarritos soda is a winner.
You've got Cap'n Crunch Berries, Piña Colada, Wild Cherry (which mixes perfectly with Coca-Cola) and Blue Raspberry. But what's really taking the game is the new Jarritos Mandarin Slurpee available only in Florida, California, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Las Vegas, the D.C. Area and parts of the Pacific Northwest. The new flavor is fruity and sweet just like its soda counterpart.
Whether you order a small slurpee or a big gulp, this 7-11 brain freeze-inducing drink is sure to cool you off this summer.
While it's past 7-11, don't fret if you didn't make it over to Free slurpee day on at your 7-eleven store. The brand is celebrating for an entire week with its 7Rewards members giving out free items every day for a week:
- July 12: FREE 7-Select Pure™ water with purchase of a BODYARMOR sports drink
- July 13: FREE Big Gulp® fountain drink with purchase of a share-size Snickers candy bar
- July 14: FREE 7-Select® popcorn with the purchase of a 20-ounce Smartwater
- July 15: FREE single-size Reese's candy with purchase of a share-size bag of 7-Select® Gummies
- July 16: FREE 20-ounce Coca-Cola with purchase of any flavor Cheez-It baked snack crackers
- July 17: FREE single-serve bag of 7-Select® chips with purchase of any fresh sandwich
- July 18: FREE single-serve 7-Select® tortilla chips with purchase of any 7-Select® nuts
There's no saying if the mandarin flavor will make its way across the US or how long it'll be in stores. All we know is that if you love the taste of Jarritos, you should make a bee-line to your nearest 7-eleven location ASAP.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.