Mint Kiwi Lemonade
With more vitamin C than a lemon, kiwis are the nutritional powerhouse in this beautiful and deliciously refreshing minty lemonade.
- 6 kiwis (Plus more for garnish)
- 4 lemons (Plus more for garnish)
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup sugar (Use more to taste)
- 8 sprigs fresh mint
- Sparkling water
- Boil water and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and add mint, letting steep for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel kiwis and process in a food processor. Add the pulp to a pitcher. Juice the lemons, and add the juice to the pitcher.
- Remove the mint from the syrup, and add to the pitcher. Stir lightly. Refrigerate to cool the syrup cool and let the flavors blend.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice if desired, add kiwi lemonade to the 2/3 mark, then fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water. Enjoy!
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.