Mini Pumpkin Pies
What's better than pumpkin pie? Mini Pumpkin Pies! These mini pies are super easy to put together and add a fun little dessert to your table.
- 1 14.1-oz package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF. Unroll the pie dough and using a 3-inch round cutter, cut 6 circles out of each pie crust. Reroll the scraps if needed.
- Spray a muffin-tin with cooking spray and press the dough into each muffin round.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix together the pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour into each crust, filling almost to the top.
- Bake until filling is set, about 25-30 minutes. Cool completely. Serve.
You can use a drinking glass to cut out the circles as well. Top with a sprinkling of powdered sugar and whipped cream if you wish!
Perfect PairingLove Sweets? [embed_recipe id='19705']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.