Make-Ahead Breakfast Burritos
These Make-Ahead Breakfast Burritos are the perfect before school or work breakfast. Make a batch of these ahead of time to make breakfast fast.
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 Tbsp diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced peppers
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In large skillet heat up vegetable oil over medium heat. Add potatoes, onion, and peppers and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Add eggs and cook through.
- Add a little bit of filling and cheese to each tortilla and roll up. Wrap each burrito in aluminum foil and freeze.
- To reheat: Place one burrito on a microwave-safe plate and cook until burrito is hot, about 2 minutes.
Serve the burritos with salsa and hot sauce if desired. These burritos can be kept in the freezer for up to a month.
Perfect PairingMake breakfast complete with these Breakfast Popsicles. [embed_recipe id='14319']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.