Having a well-lit home is definitely a key factor in the overall ambiance of your living space. It's impossible to get anything done at night in a dimly lit home. Sometimes, though, putting in ceiling lights and light fixtures is way too big a project, which is why living room lamps are so handy. Choosing the right living room lighting can seem overwhelming, but adding a few table lamps or floor lamps to your living room is a small thing that can make a huge difference.
I'm a big fan of lighting with a more minimalist feel, I don't like to fuss over fabric shades versus glass shades, and I prefer something eye-catching to create a modern living room feel. These table lamps and floor lamps are perfect options for anyone looking to brighten up their home, literally.
Trendy Living Room Lamps
1. Oneach USB Table Lamp Modern Table Lamps Set of 2 for Living Room 26.75" with USB Charging Port Brushed Steel Bedside Lamp Fabric Drum Shade Accent Lamp Light for Bedroom Silver
This set of two table lamps is perfect for the living room, the dining room, or the bedroom. The minimalist design makes it work in a variety of rooms and with practically any home decor. Additionally, these table lamps have USB ports, so you can keep a phone charger nearby and handy at all times.
2. HAITRAL USB Modern Table Lamp with Outlet, Industrial Farmhouse Bedside Desk Lamp for Bedroom, Office, Living Room, Black (Without Bulb)
If industrial home decor is what you're going for, you'll love this sweet modern table lamp. The shaped metal lampshade makes for a really cool aesthetic, plus the lamp has a convenient USB port for plugging in phones. It's the ultimate tabletop accent lamp for a modern living room look.
3. Jobtical 3 Lights Industrial Floor Lamp, Vintage Iron Shade, Rustic Edison Hanging Standing Lamp with On/Off Switch, Farmhouse Tree Floor Lamp for Living Room, Bedroom, Office
This metal floor lamp is perfect for adding an industrial touch to any living space. The eye-catching design and hanging light bulbs make for some awesome ambiance in your entryway or living room. As far as living room lamps go, this one is a statement piece for sure.
4. Brighton Rustic Table Lamps Set of 2 Hammered Bronze Metal Pot Beige Linen Drum Shade for Living Room Family Bedroom Bedside - Barnes and Ivy
The antique brass look of these lamps makes them perfect for any dining room or living room with a retro home decor style. The hammered bronze finish on this table lamp set is perfect for any bedside table or other areas; they have such a cool look.
5. Fully Dimmable LED Floor Lamp, Modern Floor Lamp with Dimmer & Foot Switch, Gold Floor Lamp with Hanging Shade, Reading Light Tall Standing Lamp for Living Room Bedroom Office, 8W LED Bulb Included
If you want living room lighting that's dimmable, this floor lamp with LED bulbs is perfect. Not only does the bronze finish create a very mid-century modern look, but the beige lampshade creates a very soft light. It's very glam for a lamp, especially considering lamps are not always the showpieces of our homes.
6. Patsy Country Cottage Traditional Style Table Lamps Set of 2 Blue Gray Washed Tapered Fabric Drum Shade Decor for Living Room Bedroom House Bedside Nightstand Home Office Family - Regency Hill
This adorable set of table lamps is perfect for anyone who loves a splash of color in their home. The soft blue lamp bases and bright lampshades lend to a very beachy look. They'd look great on any end table or as buffet lamps.