With the heat beginning to crank up in the country, it feels like summer is here. That means it's time to get the little ones out of the house and into the yard! If you've got kiddos that play outside so much that they don't know what to do next, then it's time for you to get an inflatable water park.
Outdoor water parks are a literal godsend for summer fun. As a kid, my dad always said that running through sprinklers on a hot summer day gave me "character." I would've rather had one of these deluxe blow-up aqua parks. Can I be forgiven for being so jealous?
Best Inflatable Water Park
1. BANZAI Splash 'N Blast 12 x 10.5 x 8 Ft Kids Outdoor Backyard Inflatable Water Slide Park Toy with Slide, Climbing Wall, Basketball Hoop, Water Cannon, and Splash Pool, Ages 5-12
This full-on water slide splash park takes outside fun to the next level with an included climbing wall. The BANZAI is one big interactive combo water toy. Reviewers say that it inflates easily so the kids can get to playing quickly.
There is even a small basketball hoop to guarantee that this will be a slam dunk.
2. RenFox Inflatable Water Park, Extra Thick Water Bounce House with Blower, Backyard Water Park Playsets for Kids with Long Slide, Basketball Hoop and Climbing Wall, Kids Summer Toys Outdoor
This model is multi-purposeful. An inflatable bounce house works like a trampoline for those days when you don't feel like having to dry your kids' bathing suits. That's right, when it isn't filled with water, the RenFox can become a regular inflatable toy.
Beware: the RenFox has a refillable water sprayer built-in. We're not responsible for any sibling fights that may come from it.
Read More: The Best Water Guns for Water Warfare With the Family
3. Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable Slide Bouncer Multicolor, 161.00''L x 169.00''W x 103.00''H --- Weight: 50.00lbs.
So many great memories come from Little Tikes toys, so it makes sense that their inflatable swimming pool would be an Amazon bestseller. It comes with double slides on each side of a climbing wall and a hidden splash bucket that turns playtime into a little more of an obstacle course.
4. Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center, 117" X 76" X 53", For Ages 2+
The Intex water park isn't made for serious aqua sports in mind but is really well suited for 2-year olds and up. It's a much more gentle option for the younger toddlers who need to cool off the same as the rest of us.
With over 6,000 reviews, the wading pool is a trusted place for your kiddie to play.
5. BOUNTECH Inflatable Water Park, Mighty Bounce House w/ Large Splash Pool, Climbing Wall, Double Slides, Water Cannon, Netting, Including Carry Bag, Repair Kit, Stake, Hose (with 780W Air Blower)
BOUNTECH combines the awesome dual slides with a larger pool area for splashing around. The bounce house is encased with mesh, so your kids don't go full surf rider off the sides. The Oxford material is heavy-duty, but a repair kit is included because, well, kids.
Now, if only someone made an adult-sized inflatable lazy river. Check out more of these blow-up water parks on Amazon.
Now Watch: Turn Your Backyard Into a Movie Theater With a Video Projector
Enjoy all things country?
Don't miss a story! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox.