Homemade Jelly Candies
Make these easy jelly candies next time you're looking for a fun and sweet treat!
- 2 sachets gelatin (Unflavored, unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 3 oz box fruit flavored gelatin
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the three ingredients and let rest on no heat for 10 minutes while the gelatin blooms.
- Turn to medium heat, and stir constantly until all the gelatin has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Pour into a baking pan or sheet, or into molds.
- Chill until solid, about 2 hours.
- Once set, pop them out of the molds, cut into squares, or cut with a cookie cutter.
- They don't generally stick, but if you're finding that they do, coat with corn starch, powdered sugar, granulated sugar, or some mix of the three.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.