Learn the secret to tasty homemade granola and never waste money on expensive store-bought granola again!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 cup neutral tasting oil (Grapeseed oil, coconut oil, and vegetable oil work well)
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Combine oats, hazelnuts, almonds dried cherries, and coconut flakes. Stir to evenly mix.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine honey, brown sugar, and oil, along with a pinch of salt if desired.
- Add the honey mix to the oat mix and stir to evenly coat.
- Pour the mixture onto 1 or 2 rimmed sheet pan and spread out evenly. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring part way through in order to evenly toast.
- Let granola cool completely on pan then store in an air tight container at room temperature. It can last for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.