Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream
This DIY Bailey's Irish Cream is so easy and inexpensive to make, you'll be able to always have what you need for an Irish Coffee within a moment's notice.
- 1 2/3 cup Irish whiskey
- 1 cup heavy cream (Can sub for half and half or light cream if desired)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules
- 2 tbs Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Combine everything in a blender and pulse until thoroughly mixed.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge. The alcohol will help preserve the cream, so this will last up to 2 months. Assuming it doesn't disappear before then!
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.