Oct. 4 is a very special day in our country — it’s National Taco Day! In honor of the delicious annual event, several restaurants across the country are giving away free tacos and offering special deals. Here are some of the places celebrating National Taco Day.
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop is offering $1 tacos all day long.
- Taco Bueno has a one-day special of 5 tacos for $5.
- R Taco is celebrating by donating 10% of all sales on Oct. 4 to local food banks plus an extra $1 for everyone who checks in via Facebook and Yelp.
- El Fenix is offering a design-your-own taco plate for just $4.95 and it lasts through Sunday with this coupon.
- Rubio’s signature Original Fish Tacos are only $1.75.
- Del Taco is serving hard-shell tacos for $1.29 each from 3 to 11 pm.
- On the Border is offering 50-cent miniature cispy tacos.
- Margarita’s will give you a free taco if you order the two-pound Taco Gigante.
- Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina has a two-taco combo special for $5.
- Green Leaf’s is giving away a free Baja Street Taco to everyone who makes a $5 purchase.
And if you’re really feeling like chowing down on tacos for National Taco Day, and you live in the Corpus Christi, Texas area, head over to Chacho’s Tacos and take their four-pound taco challenge.