Ham and Egg Salad Sandwich
Add a little bang to your egg salad sandwich with the addition of ham and veggies. This sandwich is so filling and satisfying!
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Ham & Egg Salad Sandwich
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 oz. deli sliced honey ham
- leaf Lettuce
For The Egg Salad
- Prepare eggs by adding 1 inch of water to a large saucepan and inserting a steamer. Cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Add eggs and cover, steaming until yolks are solid, about 12 minutes. Remove from steamer and immediately plunge into a bowl filled with ice and water. Let sit 15 minutes before peeling.
- Peel eggs and place eggs in a bowl. Using a fork, smash eggs until broken into small pieces. Add mayo, ground mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
For The Sandwich
- Prepare the sandwiches by dividing up the cucumber, tomato, ham, and lettuce equally between 4 sandwiches. Add the egg salad and top with the other half of bread.
Looking to feed a crowd? Double the recipe for even more sandwiches! We love steaming our hard-boiled eggs. It's so much easier than boiling.
Perfect PairingPotato salad is a great side for this eggy sandwich. [embed_recipe id='3429']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.