Grilled Lamb Chops
These Grilled Lamb Chops are so easy to make and make an amazingly elegant meal. Serve these chops alongside some mint jelly.
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 lbs lamb chops
- mint jelly to serve alongside
- In a large plastic bag mix together the vinegar, salt, black pepper, garlic cloves, onion, olive oil, and lamb chops and marinade in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the lamb from the marinade and discard. Wrap the exposed bone in aluminum foil to prevent burning. Grill the lamb to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for a medium temperature. Remove from the grill and serve.
We recommend marinating this cut of meat for only 1 hour, otherwise the meat tends to get over salted and mushy. To get beautiful grill marks, make sure your grill is really hot before adding the meat.
Perfect PairingServe this Grilled Lamb Chops with Pumpkin Spice Moonshine. [embed_recipe id='3120']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.