Grilled Curried Pineapple
This sweet, smoky, savory dessert is what summer's all about. Baste these golden rings on the grill for less than 10 minutes as a perfect end to a meal.
- 1 pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 1 lime
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs curry powder, divided
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Juice the lime into a bowl and mix in the coconut oil, brown sugar, 1 tbs curry powder, salt, and cayenne.
- Sprinkle pineapple slices with remaining tbs curry powder, then transfer to a medium grill. Brush on the lime juice mixture, then flip after 3 to 4 minutes. Brush on the remaining lime juice mix, then grill another 3 to 4 minutes, or until warmed through and lightly charred.
- Serve warm next to chicken or shrimp, or as a dessert with a dollop of yogurt or a scoop of ice cream.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.