Turning on the grill? Add these Grilled Carrots to the menu and you'll be head over heels for this simple and flavorful side.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced in half horizontally
- 3 Tbsp cilantro leaves
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, cumin and salt and pepper. Place in a plastic bag with the halved carrots and marinade 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Add the carrots and grill 15-20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Brush with leftover marinade while grilling. Grill until carrots are tender.
- Serve on a plate and garnish with cilantro.
You can microwave your carrots beforehand to speed up the grilling process. We love the charred bits!
Perfect PairingSummer meals are the best. [embed_recipe id='29856']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.