Grilled Bacon Cheese Fries
Find some room over the flame and make everyone's favorite burger companion right on the grill and never miss out on crispy, cheesy, bacon-y fries again.
- 10 oz frozen french fries
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 strips bacon, crumbled
- Lay out two large pieces of foil and pour half of the fries onto each. Round the edges of the foil to make a sort of bowl shape.
- Top each foil bowl with another sheet of foil. Seal around the edges, but leave one or two small openings to let steam escape.
- Toss on a medium-high grill and cook, with the lid down, for 20 minutes. Check for desired doneness, and cook 5 to 10 minutes longer if crispier fries are desired.
- Add the cheese and bacon, then grill 2 to 3 minutes longer to melt.
- Serve, topped with your favorite loaded-fry fixin's.
These work best in single-serving portions. They cook more evenly, and give everyone a chance to make their own exactly the way they like them.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.