Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Make your own amazing graham cracker crust in a few simple steps!
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbs butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix to combine.
- Stir in butter until mixture is moist and crumbly.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly against the bottom (and side, if you want) of your baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes, then cool before filling.
Try it with cookies! Use the same amount of crumbs, but skip the sugar and decrease the butter to 4 tbs instead.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.