Georgia's Mustard Barbecue Sauce
If you've never tried Georgia's Mustard Barbecue Sauce, your taste buds are about to shout Little Richard-style, y'all.
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs butter, salted
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco (Or hot sauce of choice)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir until butter is melted, and cover. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Store in an airtight container, or serve immediately. This sauce will keep in the refrigerator for one to two weeks with occasional stirring.
If you want to make your own hot sauce to add instead of using your favorite brand, make our own Beginner Hot Sauce!
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.